Social Media Marketing World 2016
Have you wanted to learn more about social media? Join me and 3,000 fellow marketers at this mega-event designed to inspire and empower you with social media marketing ideas. Social Media Marketing World 2016 is THE place to be!
I attended for the first time in 2015 and what a life-changing experience. I was able to meet many of the top social media marketers and many more friends in the field.
You can read more about my experience here: What to Know Before #SMMW (Insights from a First Timer)
Social Media Marketing World? takes place in beautiful San Diego, California on April 17,18 and 19, 2016?at the bayfront San Diego Convention Center.
Save BIG on this amazing conference if you purchase your ticket by Friday, January 22nd. Social Media Examiner is offering $450 off the ticket price, but the offer ends soon!
Click here to register now: Social Media Marketing World 2016
Please be sure to use the above link if you've been inspired to purchase your ticket, I am an affiliate of Social Media Examiner. However, that being said, I would encourage anyone who wants to learn more about social media marketing to attend even if they didn't offer me a little cash. 😉
Here are some of the event highlights:
- Soak in 100+ expert-led sessions and workshops covering social tactics to content creation to social strategy.
- Join the world?s leading social media experts as you discover actionable tips and strategies to improve your social media marketing efforts.
- Enjoy extensive networking opportunities?including the opening-night Networking Party on the USS Midway aircraft carrier.
What makes this event different?
Here?s what makes Social Media Marketing World unique:
- Highly valuable, pitch-free content?our trademark at Social Media Examiner, including workshops at no added cost.
- Quality?networking opportunities?you?ll make priceless professional connections you simply can?t make online.
- San Diego waterfront in mid?April?you?ll enjoy a land and sea experience in sunny San Diego at the bayside San Diego Convention Center.
- First-class conference experience?from the moment you arrive, you?ll be provided for at every turn.? You?ll never be left wondering what to do or where to go.
- Vacation opportunity?if you?ve never visited America?s Finest City, why not stay a few extra days in San Diego and make a vacation out of it?? Beaches, surfing, the world-famous San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, San Diego Wild Animal Park and tons more?
Social Media Marketing World 2016 is a conference designed to help you master social media marketing (brought to you by Social Media Examiner). Join Guy Kawasaki (author, The Art of Social Media), Mari Smith (co-author, Facebook Marketing: An Hour a Day), Michael Hyatt (author, Platform), Chris Brogan (co-author, The Impact Equation), Jay Baer (author,Youtility), Amy Porterfield (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies),Mark Schaefer (author, Social Media Explained), Joe Pulizzi (author, Epic Content Marketing), Ann Handley (author, Everybody Writes), Michael Stelzner (author, Launch),Brian Solis (author, What?s the Future of Business?), Cliff Ravenscraft, Darren Rowse,David H. Lawrence XVII, Derral Eaves, Dorie Clark, Ian Cleary, Joel Comm, John Lee Dumas, John Jantsch, Jon Loomer, Kim Garst, Marcus Sheridan, Michael Port,Mitch Joel, Neal Schaffer, Pat Flynn, Peg Fitzpatrick, Robert Rose, Viveka von Rosenand experts from more than a dozen top brands as they reveal proven social media marketing tactics at Social Media Marketing World 2016.
Go here to learn more: Social Media Marketing World 2016
Please use the above link if I've inspired you to go….it is an affiliate link. 😉
[x_share title=”We love sharing! Do you?” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
[x_author title=”About the Author”]