Socially Powered, LLC and www.sociallypowered.com are serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
Our mailing address is:
2301 S Marion St,
Denver, CO 80210
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com
First and foremost, we respect your private and will not sell your contact information!
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who:
• communicate with us through on-line forms and registration forms
• communicate with us via e-mail
• make postings to our chat areas
We aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number.
The information we collect is used to:
• Improve the content of our Web page
• Customize the content and/or layout of our page
• Notify consumers about updates to our Web site
• Contact consumers for marketing purposes
• Disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation
• Verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address. You may also click the unsubscribe button if contained in the email.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information pertaining to their original reason for data submission.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to information (and a description of information) that we maintain about them, such as:
• unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password)
• transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases)
• communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries)
• contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number)
Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information and communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us using the above details.