Social Media Day Denver: Mile High Influence
The Must-Attend Social Media Event of 2018 in Denver, CO!
Once again, we are bringing together a stellar line-up of business leaders from around the world & local Coloradoans.
Do you want to take your business to the next level via social media?
Build your online influence?
Confused by Chatbots, Instagram Stories or Twitter? We can help!?
You need to attend?Social Media Day Denver on June 29th, 2018.
Let's countdown the Top 10 Reasons to Attend Social Media Day Denver 2018!
10. Enhance Your Social Media Knowledge
Session Topics include:
- Your Million Dollar Funnel with John Lee Dumas (you may know him from Entrepreneurs on Fire, award-winning podcast)
- Press the Damn Button – GO LIVE with Brian Fanzo?(AKA: iSocialFanz)
- Creating Connections through Chatbots with Kim Garst (she's back again this year, but she'll be sharing how to use Chatbots to connect online)
- LinkedIn Prospecting Hacks & Why Video is SO?Important with?Viveka von Rosen
- YouTube Amplified! More Visibility, Leads & Sales with?Brian G. Johnson
- Insta Success: The Power of Instagram with?Erin Cell?(wait, that's me! ?)
- Storytelling through Facebook & Instagram Stories?with?Chris Strub?(knowing Chris there will be a side of Snapchat thrown in there)
- Chatbots for Events with?Carrie Gottschalk?(Carrie will share how she has worked with many events to create their interactive Chatbots, including TEDx & SMDayDEN18)
- Using Twitter to Increase Your Influence with?Laura Pence Atencio
- From Iowa to the Emmys ? Building Influence Online?with?Brandon T. Adams
- Facebook Marketing Panel -?Panel includes moderator Chad Illa-Petersen, Social Chadvisor; Brian Peters, Buffer App; Nik Scott, Scott Media Group; Bailey Birk, Booyah Advertising; and Emily Wade, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment.
- AND so much more!
9. Giveaways Galore!
- Every full-day conference attendee will receive a special #SMDayDEN18 T-shirt (see below for image)
- Must register before June 7th to ensure size & T-shirt
- BOOKS for all thanks to our emcee, Joel Comm! He has gifted us books to share with all attendees! Thanks, Joel!
- We will be giving away an Amazon Fire 7 to one lucky winner!
- In addition, we have loads of other prizes to giveaway!
8. Connect and build valuable relationships with your peers in the Denver community (and beyond)
- #SMDayDEN18 is an intimate event with limited attendance
- Meet & connect with speakers & fellow attendees in an environment which encourages relationship building
- Network with hundreds of entrepreneurs, business owners, professionals & marketers of all levels
- Join the conversation in our Facebook Community? (only open to registered attendees)
- Find YOUR Tribe on Twitter SMDayDEN18 Attendees
- Be sure to use our “official” hashtag to stay updated #SMDayDEN18
7. Meet the Experts Live and In-Person
- #SMDayDEN18 offers you the chance to spend quality time with the speakers & sponsors
- Speakers will be at the event all day interacting & engaging with attendees (this isn't like normal marketing events where you see the speakers on-stage & then don't see them again)
Check out this video our emcee created from Social Media Day 2017!
6. Have Fun with Marketers & Meet Fellow Attendees
- The full-day conference will include contests with exciting Giveaways & Bragging Rights!
- Who will stay on top of our LeaderBoard
- (Thanks to our Sponsor:?Zoomph?for providing us the leaderboard)
- Dedicated time to network — we've got breaks, lunch & fun built-in!
- Post-Event Networking After-Party! Be prepared for a full-day of FUN!
5. Food is Included for all Full-Day Conference Attendees
- Food will be provided by Local Denver, CO Food Trucks
4. Denver's Premier Venue for Events
- Thanks to our amazing venue sponsor ? Mile High Station
- The Venue with Personality & History!
- Located adjacent to the new Invesco Field at Mile High, the Mile High Station occupies the former Midwest Steel and Ironworks building. The original building dates back to the turn of the century (1897).
- Today, the building is home to the Mile High Station. The structure has been carefully renovated to preserve much of the original architectural features, including the old-brick exterior walls, “I-Beam” steel structure, and some of the original operational equipment.
- New features to the structure include an elevated mezzanine, kitchen, beautiful brick bar, custom chandeliers, large patio, plasma TV's, and in-house A/V system.
3. Deals & Discounts from our sponsors & partners
- We have partnered with local & national businesses to offer you deals on social media scheduling, finding the right creatives, tools for your business & more!
- Our sponsors include the Moxy Hotel?in Cherry Creek!?Drink & snack, play & socialize, and lounge around in our lobby. We are all for this! PLUS, if you grab your VIP tickets you can spend time with all the speakers the night before at the MOXY!
- Digital Marketing Dude, who has helped with all of our website updates! Thanks!
- Print & Fill providing all early registered attendees with T-shirts! Yay! (Must be registered by June 7th to ensure your T-shirt)
- This is just a few of our sponsors! Thanks to everyone who is helping make this event possible for the Denver community!
2. Need new Headshots? Get them FREE at #SMDayDEN18
- We all know a great headshot is key, right?!
- Joe Wood, with End Bad Photos will be there during the day to capture new headshots
- Feel free to share your new headshots across your social profiles — because we like sharing & tagging!
1. Did we mention FUN?
- This isn?t your typical boring conference!
- You will be surrounded by like-minded people who love social media & want to learn more about how to make it work for their business
- Grab a friend & join us at #SMDayDEN18!
Be sure to use promo code 25OFF to save $25 on your ticket pricing.
Still not sure this is the event for you? Hear what others have said about #SMDayDEN:
?If you're looking to ramp up your marketing efforts, streamline sales and grow your business ? this is the event for you. You couldn't ask for a better line-up! From top copywriting expert Ray Edwards to social selling mastermind Kim Garst to leading gurus on video and more, Denver Social Media Day is a must hit.?
?Not only do you get game-changing presentations, because of the intimate venue, you will get unprecedented access to some of the leading minds in social media marketing.?
~ Alexandra Black-Paulick
?I wanted to give a shout out to SM Day Denver! ?As an entrepreneur that can get overwhelmed with all the Social Media choices, pros/cons, and algorithms, I found the content extremely helpful! ?It opened my eyes to some new opportunities and tips to get things implemented. ??I also thought it was a great opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs.
Amy Westbrook ??Success & Wealth Coach
If you are interested in being a partner or sponsor of this epic event learn more about sponsor opportunities here.
You can join us live over on the Social Media Day Denver Facebook page as we chat with our Speakers & Sponsors leading up to the event weekly on Thursdays at 3 PM MT/5 PM ET. However, be sure to subscribe because we will be going live more often leading up to the event announcing new information & you don't want to miss a beat!
[x_share title=”Share this Post” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
[x_author title=”About the Author”]