Top 4 Steps to Convince
Your Boss to Let YOU Attend
Social Media Day Denver 2018!
Do you work for a corporation or company in advertising, marketing or sales & know you could learn so much from attending Social Media Day Denver 2018?
Or are you your own boss and wondering how this event can help improve your own social media presence?
Let us walk you through the Top 4 Ways to Convince Your Boss (or yourself) to attend Social Media Day Denver 2018! #SMDayDEN18
Our agenda & speaker bios can be found in the links above! These are industry leading experts who you will be able to meet & network with them. Ask questions, get answers & make connections to last a lifetime.
Session Topics include:
- Your Million Dollar Funnel with John Lee Dumas (you may know him from Entrepreneurs on Fire, award-winning podcast)
- Press the Damn Button – GO LIVE with Brian Fanzo (AKA: iSocialFanz)
- Creating Connections through Chatbots with Kim Garst (she's back again this year, but she'll be sharing how to use Chatbots to connect online)
- LinkedIn Prospecting Hacks & Why Video is SO Important with Viveka von Rosen
- YouTube Amplified! More Visibility, Leads & Sales with Brian G. Johnson
- Insta Success: The Power of Instagram with Erin Cell (wait, that's me! 😉)
- Storytelling through Facebook & Instagram Stories with Chris Strub (knowing Chris there will be a side of Snapchat thrown in there)
- Chatbots for Events with Carrie Gottschalk (Carrie will share how she has worked with many events to create their interactive Chatbots, including TEDx & SMDayDEN18)
- Using Twitter to Increase Your Influence with Laura Pence Atencio
- From Iowa to the Emmys – Building Influence Online with Brandon T. Adams
- Facebook Marketing Panel – Panel includes moderator Chad Illa-Petersen, Social Chadvisor; Brian Peters, Buffer App; Nik Scott, Scott Media Group; Bailey Birk, Booyah Advertising; and Emily Wade, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment.
- AND so much more!
You can grab the full agenda here.
Learn about all the speakers here.
Step 2: Create a list of people you would like to connect with at the event:
Social Media Day Denver: Mile High Influence it's not just about the speakers – it's about the attendees!
You will meet & connect with people who are in your field, doing the work you do. Who knows you may meet your next co-worker, partner, vendor, or best friend. The opportunities are boundless of who you could meet.
Are best tips for connecting prior to the event are:
- Join the conversation in our Facebook Community (only open to registered attendees)
- Find YOUR Tribe on Twitter SMDayDEN18 Attendees
- Be sure to use our “official” hashtag to stay updated #SMDayDEN18
Is there someone you really want to meet?
Message us over on the Facebook page & we will connect you with the person you'd like to meet!
Step 3: Outline your top three reasons for attending:
Here are some ideas to get you started…
Reason 1: Gain practical skills and learn proven methods for improving your performance on the job.
Reason 2: Learning from real success stories means you will save time and money trying to figure out what works.
Reason 3: This is a networking opportunity you can’t afford to miss!
Step 4: Send a formal request letter to your boss (if required):
Need to send a formal email request – we've got you covered!
This letter details the main points & you can adjust based on what you are most looking forward to hearing about. Simply change out the “Andrea Vahl” paragraph with your desired speaker or topic.
Download this letter to help you send the formal request to attend!
Share this Post
Also published on Medium.