TOP 10 Reasons to Attend Social Media Day Denver: Mile High Influence on June 30th, 2017
The MUST Attend Social Event to Attend in Denver for 2017! We are bringing together a stellar line-up of business leaders from around the world & local Coloradoans. Are you looking to learn how to take your business to the next level via social media, building your online influence, Facebook Ads, Copywriting, and so much more. Then you need to be at Social Media Day Denver on June 30th, 2017.
10. Enhance Your Social Media Knowledge
- Topics will include:
- The Future of Social: Gadgets, Guesses, & Gadgets with Joel Comm
- How to Use Facebook to Increase Influence & Engagement to Build Your Tribe with Kim Garst
- Building an Army of Influencers with Bryan Kramer
- How to Move People to Action with Your Words with Ray Edwards
- How to Use Facebook Ads to Get More Leads and Reach Your Best Prospects with Andrea Vahl
- How to Not Transact on Social Like an Asshat with Mia Voss
- Converting Contacts to Cash: Leveraging the Power of Livestreaming with Vicki Fitch
- Ranking on YouTube in 30 minutes or Less with Anthony Prichard
- Leveraging Facebook to Build Your Online Influence with Matt Holmes
- AND so much more!
9. Absorb Relevant and Actionable Content
- Discover the Future of Digital Marketing and get an advantage over your competition
- Learn actionable tactics to take your business to new heights
- Multiply your Facebook Ads efforts to get more qualified leads ready to buy from YOU
- Find out how your words can motivate customers to take action
8. Connect and build valuable relationships with your peers in the Denver community (and beyond)
- #SMDayDEN is an intimate event with limited attendance allowing you to meet & connect with speakers & fellow attendees in an environment that encourages relationship building
- Network with hundreds of entrepreneurs, business owners, professionals and marketers of all levels
- Let us know who you want to meet & we will find the “right” connections for you!
- Find YOUR Tribe here at #SMDayDEN
7. Meet the Experts Live and In-Person
- #SMDayDEN offers you the chance to spend quality time with the speakers and sponsors
- Speakers will be at the event all day interacting & engaging with attendees
6. Have Fun with Marketers & Fellow Attendees
- The day will include contests with exciting Giveaways & Bragging Rights!
- Dedicated time to network
- Post-Event Networking Shenanigans! Be prepared for a full-day of FUN!
5. Food is Included for all Full-Day Conference Attendees
- Lunch will be catered by Chef Angelee Aurillo. We are working on the menu, but it will be delicious & offer options for gluten free & vegetarians.
- Heavy appetizers will be served in the evening by local food truck Mac ‘n Noodles. There will also be an option to purchase full meals until late into the evening.
4. Gorgeous views of Downtown Denver & Mile High Stadium
- Thanks to our wonderful venue – Fieldhouse Event Venue
- Unique venue close to downtown with epic views of Mile High Stadium & the Denver Skyline
3. Deals & Discounts from our sponsors & partners
- We have partnered with local & national businesses to offer you deals on equipment, domain names, accountability partners, photography, social media services, printing & more
2. Need new Headshots? Get them FREE at #SMDayDEN
- Walnut Street Photography will be there during the day to capture new headshots
- Feel free to share your new headshots across your social profiles
1. Did we mention FUN?
- This isn’t your typical boring conference!
- You will be surrounded by like-minded people who love social media & want to learn more about how to make it work for their business
- We will have fun contests throughout the day including the “Selfie Olympics” & a fun surprise for Social Media Shenanigans
- Special Edition of “Getting Tasted” with Mia Voss & Courtney Smith Kramer with our signature #SMDayDEN cocktail!
- Grab a friend & join us at #SMDayDEN!
Be sure to use discount code GUEST to save $10 on your ticket pricing. Early bird pricing has been extended to May 31st, 2017. Click here to grab your tickets today!
Still not sure this is the event for you? Hear what others have said about #SMDayDEN:
“If you’re looking to ramp up your marketing efforts, streamline sales and grow your business – this is the event for you. You couldn’t ask for a better line-up! From top copy writing expert Ray Edwards to social selling mastermind Kim Garst to leading gurus on video and more, Denver Social Media Day is a must hit.”
“Not only do you get game changing presentations, because of the intimate venue, you will get unprecedented access to some of the leading minds in social media marketing.”
~ Alexandra Black-Paulick
“I wanted to give a shout out to SM Day Denver! As an entrepreneur that can get overwhelmed with all the Social Media choices, pros/cons and algorithms, I found the content extremely helpful! It opened my eyes to some new opportunities and tips to get things implemented. I also thought it was a great opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs.”
Amy Westbrook – Success & Wealth Coach
If you are interested in being a partner or sponsor of this epic event learn more about sponsor opportunities here.
Share this Post
Share this Post